Free webinar: transforming healthcare training through online learning
Are you looking at how to introduce or expand e-learning within your healthcare organisation? How do you encourage learners to use it?
If so, join us for a free webinar on 21 October (12-1pm) – via Zoom.
We’ll be joined by Alan Ryan, Director of National Programmes for Health Education England (HEE), and Martin Sinclair, Programme Lead at HEE e-Learning for Healthcare. Alan and Martin were both instrumental in designing and setting up the online platform and e-learning used by the UK health and care workforce. This e-learning platform now has more than one million registered users.
Get top tips from the UK experts
During the session, you’ll learn about:
- The reasons for the development of e-learning in the UK
- How the UK developed and established a successful online training platform for health and care professionals
- The key ingredients for an effective e-learning system
- The challenges and pitfalls
- Future developments
- How our e-learning can meet your training and CPD needs
You’ll have the chance to put your questions direct to Alan and Martin and get some valuable tips on how to integrate healthcare e-learning in your organisation.
You can attend the session live via Zoom or watch the recording back at a more convenient time.
Pre-booking is essential as places are strictly limited. You can register now at: