- Develop you understanding of the threats posed by antimicrobial resistance.
- Learn how to reduce and control infection spread.
- Developed by the UK’s top clinical specialists.
£15.00 Excludes VAT where applicable.
Multiple or multi-year licences are available, please contact us for details.Contact Us
Any questions? FAQ's
Antimicrobial Resistance elearning Course
How You Will Benefit from this Course
This course gives you comprehensive understanding of approaches to reduce the threat posed by antibiotic resistance, including adequate infection prevention and control practices, good antimicrobial stewardship and the use of diagnostics.
The Antimicrobial Resistance course provides you with an overview of the topic and supports you to:
- Discuss why there is such a concern about misuse of antibiotics and antimicrobial resistance.
- List the key risks for development of antimicrobial resistance.
- Identify their role in tackling antimicrobial resistance.
Written by the UK’s Top Clinical Specialists
This online training has been developed in the UK by the Public Health England (PHE), NHS England and NHS Improvement, Care Quality Commission, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence and NHS England elearning for healthcare.
Ensuring this course meets the highest training standards and offers a world-class elearning experience.
Made to Fit Your Busy Life
The engaging, interactive content, that’s delivered online, means you can study at home, in work or even on the move.
Plus, the bitesize modules track your progress, so it’s possible to dip in and out of sessions, and allow you to access them in any order, as frequently as you need.
Making this the perfect course to enhance your knowledge and skills even when you have a busy life.