To support healthcare professionals during the current crisis, we have made available the Coronavirus e-Learning Programme free of charge.
This programme brings together quality-assured content from Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare, NHS England and NHS Improvement, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The programme is suitable for doctors, nurses, consultants, healthcare assistants, midwives and other allied healthcare professionals, including those who are returning to the workforce to help during the current crisis.
You can access the content online – enabling you to refresh and extend your knowledge on critical themes.
Initially, the programme will cover:
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government and WHO
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staff Working in:
- Critical Care
- Acute Hospital Settings
- Primary Care and Community Settings
- Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
- Resources for Staff being Upskilled or Redeployed
- End of Life Care COVID-19
- Wellbeing for Staff
- Resources for Pharmacy Staff
- Resources for Paramedics
- Quick Equipment Guides
We will be adding to these sessions on an ongoing basis over the coming days and weeks.
Learners may also find the following related programmes helpful:
- e-Learning Anaesthesia
- e-Learning for Intensive Care Medicine
- Echo Cardiography and Basic Lung Ultrasound
- The Foundation Programme
- Statutory and Mandatory Training
Access for UK health and care workers
If you work in the UK health and care sectors, please register for this programme via the e-Learning for Healthcare site: www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/coronavirus
Access for NHS staff
If you work for the NHS and have an NHS email address, please register for the programme via: https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/Register