We collect certain information or data about you when you use the eIntegrity website. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to eintegrity.org
- your IP address and details of which version of web browser you use
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services and transactions, e.g. an email address. You’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the specific purpose for which it has been provided.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us
Any data used to improve our website is used in a aggregated way to help us assess overall web usage and trends.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the Internet is not always secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can ask us to confirm what information we hold about you and request that this data is not used.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to the eIntegrity website from another website